24-hour Account Information
Get around-the-clock access to your account information with our 24-hour Account Information by Telephone.
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts. A confirmation number is provided for each transfer. Immediate credit is given.
- Obtain balance information on your deposit and loan accounts.
- Verify the last date and amount of your deposit.
- Obtain deposit account history and specific check information.
- Verify the maturity date of your Certificate of Deposit or Individual Retirement Account.
- Obtain interest information on your Certificate of Deposit, Individual Retirement Account, or loan.
- Obtain current interest rates on deposit accounts.
- Obtain payment and payoff information on your loan account.
Access your account now…337.421.1234
Visa™ Credit Cards
Carry one of our First Federal Bank VISA™ credit cards that offers you a World of Advantages. You'll enjoy doing business with a local instituition that you know and can trust. Call any of our Loan Officers at our convenient locations to apply today.
Your monthly credit card statement and online payment options are available at www.mycardstatement.com.
Your Credit Card Agreement is available upon request. To request a copy, click here. Include your name, type of card (Classic, Gold or Platinum), and the last four digits of your account number.
To request a copy by phone, call 1.800.860.1238.
Verified by Visa® is a FREE, easy-to-use service for your
First Federal Credit Card that confirms your identity with
an extra password when making online purchases.
Sign up today; click here to register with Verified by Visa®
For more information on Verified by Visa® please Click Here.
Back to top
Safe/Secure Deposit Boxes
- Variety of sizes available
- Provides security and convenience
- Available at Main Office, Oak Park, Sulphur, Carlyss, McNeese, Nelson, Moss Bluff, DeRidder, Westlake, Oakdale, Pineville, Alexandria (North Mall) and Natchitoches (2 offices) locations
Automatic draft of rental charge available (additional charge if payment is not drafted, based on box size)
Back to top