Allows you to manage your daily financial transactions from the convenience of your office.
First Federal Bank of Louisiana’s Cash Management Online Banking allows you to:
- View real-time account balances, check images, deposit slips and full transaction history
- Access your accounts including checking, savings, loans and CD's
- Transfer funds between accounts (including loans)
- Export financial history to financial software/spreadsheets
- Request stop payments (including full range of checks)
- View Documents such as eStatements
- Setup Account Alerts
Additional Cash Management Online Banking services available for a monthly charge:
- Business Bill Pay(unlimited)
- Payroll/Direct Deposit*
- EFTPS Tax Payments
- Authorize transactions
- ACH Payments/Receipts*
- Wire Transfers
- ACH Files*
*ACH origination features
Remote Deposit Capture
Looking for ways to make your business more efficient? You could start by eliminating the need for someone to leave your office to deposit checks at the bank.
Our remote deposit solutions are simple and easy to learn and easy to use. Best of all, they help free up more time for you and your employees to spend on things that really make a difference for your business.
Save Time and Energy
- Eliminate most trips to the bank.
- Have more time available for work that has an impact on your business success.
Streamline your Deposit Process
- Remote deposit software is easy to install, learn and use.
- Checks are processed through an approved desktop scanner, and images are transmitted to FFB.
Accelerate Your Cash Flow
- Because you process and transmit check deposits throughout the day, your deposits can reach the bank quickly.
- Weather, traffic, and transportation-related issues will impact your ability to make check deposits.
Let us make it easy for you to offer your customers a wide variety of payment options - from credit cards and debit cards, to gift cards and checks. We go beyond basic processing to help you make transactions easier, faster, safer and more valuable to your bottom line.
- Offer your customers more payment options by accepting credit cards including Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®Network, American Express® and more.
- Get quick access to your account anywhere, anytime with Online Reporting.
- Choose from a wide variety of advanced credit card processing technology including wireless, Internet and PC-based options.
- Offer innovative payment options for credit cards, pin-based debit, gift cards, electronic check acceptance and more.
For more information on Cash Management, Remote Deposit, Merchant Services or any of our other business products, contact Shonda Wells at 337.421.1107.
Back to top