With Mobile Deposit, you can use your smart phone to make check deposits 24-7, simply by taking a photo of the front and back of your check and submitting it through First Federal Bank’s MobiBank app.
1. Sign the back of the check(s) and write “ For Mobile Deposit Only”.
2. Log Into your First Federal Bank MobiBank app.
3. Click the “Deposits” button, select which account to deposit into, and enter amount.
4. Take a photo of the front and back of check.
5. Upload photos and confirm your deposit.
Enrollment in First Federal Bank’s Retail Online Banking is required to utilize the FFB MobiBank App. If you don’t have the app, you can download it from your phone’s app store. Once you login to the app, you may select 'Deposit' to access the feature. If you do not see the feature, please call us at 337.421.1200.
Wireless carrier fees may apply.
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions